The Ending Week


The first reaction that i got when i got here was, like so what is the school ? Because we were all separated in different groups. I was under the impression that we were about to do renovation or something like that. But in the end we turned out to be doing a Go Green project with the BITS program. I also met new people here learn how to manage my money , and arrive to work on time. I also made new life time friends like co-worker Taylor , who i text every morning to make sure she comes to work on time. From the hot grueling weather in the Wissahickon park to the cold Tutleman building. This has all been a life changing experience preparing me for the troubled economy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace