Nerves of Steal


The bitS summer programs started about a month ago, an I would say that I have gotten accustom to seeing the people in my group everyday. However, the day my group had to present our PowerPoint projects to each other I found myself a little to nervous and rattled. Public speaking is a very common fear but I did know my fear was that intense, though the faces in front of me were familiar I felt as if I was speaking in a crowed room full of strangers. In fact there were only about ten or twelve people in the room... I guess my nerves made me delusional as well as shaky(lol).
To prepare for the presentation I had to give I wrote out all of the things I planned on saying, and little notes to myself to mentions things I did not get a chance to write down. In theory that was probably one of the best ways to aid myself, however, that idea failed almost entirely seeing that I was even to nervous to read my paper with without shuddering and stammering. Hopefully with more practice and preparation the next time I have to present this PowerPoint project, it will not go so badly as my first attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace