The best Of Walking


Yesterday was the best walk so far in the Wissahickon to me. We walked up trails that were fun, dirty, adventurous, and it did not seem like we were there for a long time because there were so much fun walking up and down hills. At first when we were walking I thought to myself whats the purpose of walking the same walk as we did the last time but then when we got to the trial and it surprised me to see that such a little entrance can lead to a big trail. As I walked I walked looking down toward the ground because I did not want to trip on and trees.Then I had start to notice that as I got farther into the trails there started to be more bugs like worms and all different types of things. After walking about a long but short 2.5 miles we stopped and took a quick break. as we was on the break we went and observed a tunnel. This tunnel had a lot of webs and was dark. To me it was fun to be in their because it was cool in there. So then we start to walk again and explore more places in the trail like stones that were imprinted with words. so after our second break we started to walk back and i was happy becuase it was time to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace