Trail Park


Yesterday My group and I went to the Wissahickon Park For the Third time But this time was different. We walked down the normal path but then we made a U turn and went up to this path that leads to a trail. The trail had a ruff rock road and between the steep hills and the hot weather it was horrible. We finally came to a stop and approcach this life size statue and there was a little cave. Which looked as thought it had been there for years.

I and my co-workers and my supervisor went inside and took alot of picture of the man made cave. I guess it shown alot about history and the meaning of it , it was really cool in there i was happy because the heat was just over baring. Then we walked up farther in the woods and came to another trail stop on the way to the stop we seen broken tree stumps and branches , worms and spiders. It was quite beautiful even though it was really hot , we walked to a stop that was like a cliff and we took a break there was many rocks piled up. Then we walked father in where we came to a stop which there was a huge tree that fall over and , we all decided to take a seat and we looked around at the distrubance that people had caused. I and myt co-workers breifly captured video blogs about the trail and how hot is was in the wood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace