our first day of work

Monday July 6, 2009
Today is my first day of work so that was very nerve wrecking for me. Until I meet my new best friend name Dee ! I guess the first week was okay because we all have gotten to know each other, and it made the job even better. The job was not what I expected because I thought that we were going to be doing other type work then what they had planned for us to do. At first the job was going slow but it began to pick up paste. A couple days later our supervisor told us what where going to going to be doing for the rest of our six weeks. But overall the job is going wonderful and its good first job for me.

taylor lambeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace