WE WON!



The second day was all about working together as a team, and we (G2) proved cooperation to be successful. Our first task as a group was playing a sort of birds eye view landmark naming game. Though some landmarks were harder to identify then others my team still managed to win. Overall the game allowed us to use teamwork to meet the goal we were given.
Our final mission as a team was to walk around Temple's campus and find different buildings and leave our team's Lego there. This scavenger hunt not only allowed us to move around but also made us more familiar with the campus. G2 finished the hunt but I do not know how confident I am about finding the buildings on my own. However, we have five weeks and plenty of time for me to get lost. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace