Tweet Tweet


A little birdie told G2 about Twitter today, I already have a Twitter page but the instructor taught me some new features I did not know existed on Twitter. For instance, by searching "#" and what ever you would like to find specifically, you can connect with so many people or find subjects referring to the topic you searched. Now, that I am aware of this I can easily find people that are interested in the same things that I am or vice versa. There are so many other aspect of twitter that I would need to learn about, but the information given to us definitely was useful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace