Trail Dayz


On Wednesday our group went back to Wissahickon park. Unlike before our guide John was not there this time. Also unlike before we went off the pavement trail and went into the woods. The trail was steep form the very beginning. Walking further up until we made our first stop. There was a small clearing with a small man-made cave. As I went in there was an old rake, a cross on the wall, and total darkness. As we continued to venture up the trail became steeper and rocky. Through it all though, we made it to the top of a cliff. The sight of looking down was beautiful and we took a break before we came back down. Going up the hill was actually more fun than coming down. I constantly tripped over rocks to the point where I twisted my ankle. I'm okay and I would take that hike agian because there were other path that we didn't get to travel down.
-Jaleel Warren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace