Another Day At The Park

This Friday when we went to the Wissahickon park we explored the great environment and we seek some of the improvements that could be made. We walked toward the Kelly Drive and on the way I noticed the erosion. This erosion had still been wet and seemed to had happen in that week. Then after I observed it I notice that it was still wet because that Thursday it had rained. As we walked on I noticed how there was only one porter potty the hole way along as we walked. Right then I thought to myself they should build a places where bathrooms and fountains could be so that people could stop for a break and get water or go to the bathroom. This walk had been interesting to me because the more I walked the more I noticed that there were a lot of thing that need to be done to the park. I noticed that there was not a bike lane and that the runners and bike riders both share the same road. To me this seemed to be strange because it could cause a lot of accidents and I was sure that plenty of accidents had already occurred.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace