On a long hot fun day at Kelly drive and Wissahickon Park me and my group seen and learned many things. Starting threw the beginning of the day we went to Wissahickon park and work are way to Kelly drive seeing things that's not good for environment. The things we seen that wasn't good for are environment was trash, clothing on the trail, dead organism and trash in the water of Kelly drive. Seeing all the trash and accessories me Tony Dennis took picture of the signs to show the name of the historical spot were the trash or accessories. The reason for me taking pictures was to show the city how the historical parks is being treated today. Going threw the Wissahickon Park me and my group was also introduce to and erosion. Erosion is the process of movement of loosened materials from one place to another and generally occurs when the material is exposed to ice,water or wind and gravity. Heading threw the Kelly drive we also realize the trail we walking threw was very small. There was technical difficulty trying to walk threw the path for and example, people in diffrent groups stepping on each other, bikes coming threw full speed very close, and skaters. What I think the city should do is at least put the grass on the opposite side of the street and make a path were the grass was. Thats what I can conclude about are day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace