"You learn something new everyday"

Philadelphia is a place that I was born in raised, however my terrible since of direction has hindered me from truly exploring my city. Not only is the BITS program allowing me to make money, socialize, and learn more about computers but I am also getting the opportunity to see parts of the city I have not seen yet. During this month or so in the program we will travel to parks around the city, a few of the parks we will visit are Wissahickon Park and Love Park we will gather information about each park and take notes about corrections we think should be made to the parks.
Though, I am excited and open to the new things I going to experience, I am a little nervous about being "one with nature" while in the parks. Overall I am really looking forward to this being involved and learning while in these program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

G2: Working at Temple University

This group consist of 10 people:
Tony Dennis
Bryant Brogdon
Taylor
Donnira Jones
Mohamed I. Alli
Tenika Thompson
Jethaniel
Jaleel
Capre Robinson
Shalia Wallace